You can register your device to the Perform Portal and retrieve your Code-Based Learner ID using the following steps:
1. Download and open the immersive learning app on the device.
2. A four-digit code will immediately appear. Use this code in Step #4 below.
3. Retrieve the registration email that you received from promisevr.com. This email may also have come directly from your administrator.
4. Follow the link in the email and enter the four digit code you received from your device.
5. Your device is now registered. The app will automatically refresh once the code has been submitted.
Retrieving Code-Based Learner ID
Open the email sent by the portal and retrieve the 4-character code from the email.
Open the immersive learning app on the device.
Select the learning experience the code applies to.
See the prompt for the code.
Enter the 4-character code and Submit.
Start the learning experience.